How to become a volunteer
Who can volunteer?
- Millennium Kids has Volunteers of all ages and persuasions
- Volunteers will complete an application form, be interviewed, and allocated tasks according to areas of expertise or interest
- Volunteers who work with children will receive MK Training, learn about our Policies and if over 18 years, will require a current Working With Children Check
- We love our Volunteers to have a current First Aid Certificate and or Bronze Medallion
- We need your help but we want you to have fun, too
How you can volunteer?
- Consider your skill set, and let us know how you can help
- Become a Volunteer at our meetings, or in the office
- Volunteer on our Council, or on a Sub Committee
- Help us run an event, manage the kitchen and prepare the waste-free lunches
- Spend some time in our office doing filing and office duties
- Run a fundraiser for us. There are rules for fundraising. If you are under 16 years you will need permission and advice
- Use your grant writing skills to help get a project off the ground
- Help Millennium Kids grow the change they want to see in the world
- We cater for Year 10 students’ experiences, tailored to student interests
- Email our office firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you would like to work with us
Sound like you? Want to help out? Use our contact form to get more information on how to apply to become a volunteer at Millennium Kids. Just come and get involved.